2019-05-07 Patch Notes
The following updates have been released to Juno EMR. These updates have been coordinated and launched in batches until they have reached all clients.
- Changes to note saving logic to prevent edge case errors.
- Fixed the SOAP API Appointment endpoint so that the last update user is not ignored.
- Fixed issue where creating a tickler from the document preview page would refresh the document preview.
- Fixed some ClinicAid rate limit issues with eligibility checking in Ontario.
- Fixed image load in prescriptions when the signature is blank.
- Fixed open encounter note disappearing when a CPP note was added in the new UI.
2019-05-06 Patch Notes - RELEASE COMPLETED
Starting tonight we will begin the release of the following updates for Juno EMR. These updates will be launched in batches until they have reached all clients.
- Within the Consultations Request page there is a new drop down menu to select the referring physician.
- Renamed the "Clinic/Agency Address" link in the Administration page to "Manage Clinic Details"
- New watermark feature added for prescriptions. The watermark feature can be activated and a watermark image can be uploaded via the Manage Clinic Details page in the Admin.
- Fax outbox page improved to provide clearer information on the status of the faxes, reasons for faxing failure, as well as improved functionality to retry sending faxes.